Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New year, new blog, new chances

Hi all. I'm going to try this blogging thing again- this time on blogger. Feel free to kick me if I don't post often enough to satiate your yearnings for my witty banter and amusing anecdotes. Just be warned- I have very long legs and can kick back!

In all serious, though, it's a new year and I am feeling it more profoundly than I ever have before. I have never before felt such a desire or a need for the clean slate that 2008 brings. 07 was rough! It will be interesting to see what insanity is in store for me this year- hopefully it will include Any Horrible Occasion taking off and a baby. Those are the goals.

One of the things I hope to get out of this blog is to have a record of the books I read and of the parties/cakes/crafts I do. I'm such a dope that I forget about them far too easily and it would be nice to have a running list of books I want to read. I suppose if I want to keep track of cakes and parties I will have to post pictures of them, so that's a good thing for you (theoretical) readers and a challenge for me, as I'm really, really bad at taking pictures...

Happy New Year to all!

Andrea

1 comment:

Becca said...

hooray for a new Andrea blog!!! You absolutely need a place to post your amazing cakes and things so the world can give them their due praise.